[cdt-dev] Mac OS X platform projects?

Hi,
I suggested, a while ago, that projects be established for CDT on Mac OS X. Is there any progress with this? I believe that three projects are necessary and I'm guessing that they should be named:

org.eclipse.cdt.core.macosx
org.eclipse.cdt.macosx.carbon
org.eclipse.cdt.macosx.carbon-feature

I could easily be mistaken, but I believe that it will be necessary to establish these projects in order to get much farther with getting CDT useful on OS X.

If there is concern that existence of these projects somehow implies that they are supported, I'm sure they could be hosted elsewhere (sourceforge, etc).

Cheers,
Blake Meike

Back to the top