[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Scanner Updates 3/10/03

> ------_=_NextPart_000_01C2E73C.BC1768E0
>
> - added in support for detecting and reporting circular inclusions
> - added optimization by caching inclusion directories
> - added macro pasting capabilities and tests
> - updated inclusion searching algorithm for local inclusions

A general comment.

The change logs should be in a ChangeLog file, for easy tracking.
You could create the ChangeLog file in the source folder, for example, in the parser
directory if that make things easier and reduces collisions.

The ChangeLog policy was from a board member, the suggestion was passed along and
put in to vote.  If we are not going to go through this, may as well voted down.

Back to the top