Re: [cdt-dev] 1.0.1 Binaries and Editor Problem

> Hi,
>
> The following is from 1.0.1. Do you all care?

Yes always.

> Is knowing about it enough or do you want the patch?
> (Patches are non-trivial for me to product
> unfortunately, but I'm willing to take the time if needed. Private email is
> fine.

File a PR, we'll take a look.  But if you already have a patch it is welcome(attach to
the PR).

FYI: Elf does not come up with line numbers, line infos are in the the debug
format and Runtime.getRuntime().exec("addr2line ..."); is use by the Elf parser
to retrieve it.  We are working on a basic STABS debug format parser to remove
the addr2line on the next revision and maybe DWARF-2.