RE: [cdt-dev] Convert To a C or C++ Project

I agree...
In fact at QNX we build upon the superclass of the CDT conversion wizard.
It may not be totally Eclipse centric, but the design allowed me to

1.) add additional options to the main conversion page (type of QNX C/C++
projects)
2.) provide a single method to determine which projects are eligible for
conversion
3.) provide a single method to perform the conversion
4.) the options is still available to add additional pages to the conversion
wizards as well
	(perhaps in future ... build information)

-Judy

> Sean Evoy
> Senior Software Engineer
> Rational Software