RE: [cdt-dev] Convert To a C or C++ Project

Hi Doug,

I'm running Eclipse M4 and have the following in the environment

Right clicking in Plugins/Navigator View, then select from popup menu
New -> Other -> Plugin Development -> Convert Java to Plug-in Projects

> I'll spend some cycles thinking of this and come up with a proposal.

Thanks for looking into this.

Even if we could add a "Conversion" Category, into which ISVs could add
their conversion wizards. Not the best solution but slightly more intuitive
than the current "New" implementation.

> Doug Schaefer
> Senior Staff Software Engineer
> Rational - the software development company
> Ottawa (Kanata), Ontario, Canada

Back to the top