RE: [cdt-dev] Eclipse 2.1 vs 2.0

I agree with Alain, it is becoming increasingly frustrating for users and
developers.

The last release (1.0.1) of the CDT was designated as being Eclipse 2.0.x
compliant.

We have said that we would support the last released version of Eclipse.
Eclipse is now building release candidates for 2.1.

It makes sense that as we are working toward the next release of the CDT (on
the HEAD branch of CVS) that we support the platform that we have said we
will support for that platform (namely Eclipse 2.1).

I would have to say that we are close enough to the next release and Eclipse
is close enough to their next release, that we need to start developing and
building against Eclipse 2.1.

-Judy