Re: [cdt-dev] CDT extensions Proposal

Bonjour schemer 8)

> Cool.  I guess we should probably be voting on these proposals...
>
> +1

Well, we were tempted to get some basic work done on the "Build"
- Clean the warnings.
- get the integration with the CDescriptor scheme.
- Work on the C Problem marker(at least thomasf has shown
  some interest to work on this, but I've moderated down is
  enthousiams since we are not sure on the workflow nor the proposals
  (extension points and all) on the build).

Let us know how we can help.