RE: [cdt-dev] Apr/Mar Freeze

As an FYI, the scope of the April/March release involved
Alain's debugger enhancement proposal, cleanups in the CDT core,
and Sam's build model (as a prototype). Apart from that, all
of the major work going on in the core (parser, model, cdom etc)
was targetted at a summer release. I would expect that to include
some serious interface breakage.

Sebastien