Re: [cdt-dev] Core Model (was: Binary parser proposal)

> Hi Alain,
> I am currently working on the items you have listed below. I already have
> the LRU cache in place. I am currently working on the Working Copies. My
> next working item would be the deltas for translation units.
>
> For the IStructure, I've found out that a class, a struct, and a union are
> all grouped together in the C++ standards. It would be helpful if you point
> out the changes required to make it less confusing for the C Projects.
>
> The one thing I did not investigate and did not plan to work on is the
> ICResource changes for copying, moving, etc...

What do you think of it?
I would like to implement this asap, to remove the IResource dependency.
But I will have to change the signature of a few files, for example:

ICFolder needs to remove "IFolder getFolder():
ICFile needs to remove "IFile getFile():
ICProject needs to remove "IProject getProject():

etc .. i.e. Remove any references to the platform IResource.

> So how do you propose we continue from here?

That's great !!  You da woman!

I would advocate that you put this directly in CVS, that would help
to keep track and prevent any duplications.  Keep in mind, there are other
persons working on the cdt.core.

Back to the top