Re: [cdt-dev] Apr/Mar Freeze

> Hi!
>
> I'm curious if there is a date where major refactoring and interface
> changing for the next freeze is going to be done.

The work is on going, proposals been made, feedback coming.  Now
it is more a question of coordination.

> Have we already passed that date?

Not sure what you have in mid, so maybe somebody else could answer.

But my understanding from last meeting was:
- trying to get something for "April", where something was not firmly
  define but more or less "let see  what we can achieve so far"

michel @ rational was looking at August for the big V2, see its PPT
presentation for more details.

Another meeting was schedule for March.

Back to the top