Re: [cdt-dev] CEditor bombs in M5 - Ed's Patch

> Sure, just that my point is that we can't commit this patch.  If anyone
> wants to build against M5, they will have to apply the patch to their
> personal environments.

The first patch on the CEditor, ...... rather strange.
The change was to done to extend TextEditor instead of AbstractTextEditor
to have a few more actions, see menu: "Edit -> Convert line delimiters"
and "Edit -> Encoding".  Do not see why that is causing a problem.

The second IResourceProxy will probably be fix in March as the
proposition from amer @ rational and doug @ rational for the Core Model
get in place.

Note:
When asked about whether to follow 2.1 or 2.0.x,
the answer was to follow 2.0.x , from the last conference call.
Unless there was a change of policy.

Back to the top