RE: [cdt-dev] Build Model Source Code

Hi Sam,

the copyrights do not necessarily have to be updated, someone at this
end could update it before checking it in. However, feel free to
do it.

Use a copyright along the lines of the one below:

/**********************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2002,2003 Timesys Corporation and others.
 * All rights reserved.   This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v0.5
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/cpl-v05.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 * Timesys - Initial API and implementation
 **********************************************************************/

Note that Alain is right in mentionning that we need to retrofit this
license
to a large body of code that is already in CVS. However, note that any code
that
gets checked into the Eclipse CVS server is *implicitely* put there under
the CPL
license, hence all of the existing code is CPL'ed... but we will have to do
a cleanup
and retrofit license headers on the existing code.

Thanks,

Sebastien