Re: [cdt-dev] Build Model Source Code

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C2D39F.6272D9B0
>
> I don't mind putting it in the head.  I would think we need to maintain the

The head is fine.  Since it will not conflict with the current default
Make builder.  This builder is
under src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/CBuilder.java

> standard make project(s) and introduce this as a new project type.  In the
> immediate term, to help us get started, it should go in dormant and not get
> activiated until the new project type (or whatever other mechanism we
> choose) is set up.
>

> As for directories, it would probably be nice if we had a source folder for
> each major component of a plugin.  As such we could create a 'build' folder
> in each of cdt.core and cdt.ui to hold this.
>

> I'd like to see other opinions on this, though?

Actually you can take over the "builder" src folder entirely, this
was the place for it, there is some stuff now, but you can take over it.
I will shortly comment out in other part of the CDT any reference to this.
This will probably reduce confusion and it's good to clean any reference
of the old implementation.
(Give me moment I'll fired an email to cdt-patch when done.)

cdt.ui/builder is find by me.

So "+1" for me.

The other thing is legal, the Copyrights in the header, I've just notice
that we did not put CPL in the code donated by QNX. Should have
a talk with legal/Sebastien about this and clean if necessary.

Thanks.

Back to the top