RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Conference call - Build Model Docs

All,

  My apologies for not getting this out sooner;
I hope that folks will have a chance to review
this before the conference call.

  I've put the java docs for the work I've been
doing on an initial build model implementation
on line at:

  <http://www.oneparticularharbor.net/sam/cdtdoc/>

  The docs are available both for download (as
zip files) and for online browsing.

  Please keep in mind that this is a work in
progress.  There are some issues that were raised
in the build model discussions that I know aren't
addressed.  I think that once we have a basic model
in place, it will be easier to visualize how/where
some of those addition features can be merged
into the model.

-Samrobb