[cdt-dev] CDT Conference call Wednesday @11AM

Hi all,

As discussed on the mailing list last week, I've scheduled the
next CDT call for Wednesday at 11AM. The call-in number is at the
end of this email.

Agenda:

1. CDT 1.0.1 status

2. Update from participants

3. CDT core
 - Parser, CDOM (Doug Schaefer)
 - Build Model (Sam Robb)
 - UI enhancements

4. Debug & launching
 - Update on debug plan Alain emailed mid-Jan.
 - Launch/target discussion

5. Documentation & testing

6. Release strategy

7. Varia

As we've scheduled this for 2 hours, we'll try to keep
a tight schedule. I'll email separately material for the above
points where applicable (at least for items 1 and 6). I've also
resent Alain's email for item 4. Doug, Sam, if you have any
material on item 3, that would be great.

Finally, here's the call-in number:

866-397-9631 (for those dialing in North America)
613-594-9391 (for those dialing in International)
Participant access code:  985800#

Sebastien

Sebastien Marineau
QNX Software Systems