RE: [cdt-dev] Making CDT updates via Update manager

I can't think of a technical reason why you shouldn't be able to use the one update site for everything. Look at http://download.eclipse.org/updates/site.xml and follow the template there. Then get the jars and the new site.xml put out on the web site. The new update site wizard in the PDE is helpful in creating all the jars and stuff.

Back to the top