RE: [cdt-dev] CDT packaging and versioning suggestions

What does the community think? Is this an issue for you?

> Also, I think calling the frozen branch and the head builds
> the same version number (1.0.1) is confusing. Would it be
> hard to switch the head builds to 1.0.2 or something?

I agree with Ed on this one. Should we change the version number on the head
to 1.1.0? At this point in time I do not think that we have a build 1.0.2
planned.

Ideas comments ...

> Finally on the download page I think it would be easier to
> use if you put the "Latest Releases" first, then the "Current
> Stable Builds", then the "Current Nightly Builds". The closer
> you can mimic the Eclipse Project download page
> (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php), the better.

The CDT Downloads pages has just been revamped and looks more like the
Eclipse downloads page.

Thanks for the suggestions Ed
-Judy

Back to the top