RE: [cdt-dev] Build Model Proposal Status

> I guess it really comes down to whether there is commitment from
> the owner of the proposal to realize the proposal in a code
> submission.  If not, then we really haven't made much progress.

I do beleive there is a commitment there - at least, that was my
impression :-) With the holidays and other work-related items, we
just have not had the time to pull anything together.

I will be talking about this with management here at TimeSys tomorrow,
and hopefully we will be able to start translating elements of the
proposal into an initial implementation.

-Samrobb

Back to the top