Re: [cdt-dev] 1.0.1 freeze build sometime today?

> Hi folks,
>
> We had talked about having a 1.0.1 freeze build this week.
> We will be building on branch 1.0.1 ...
> Are there any fixes that should be entered before we start a build?
>
> I just do not want to catch anyone in the middle of a major checkin on =
> the
> 1.0.1 branch.
>
> Please let me know your status and I'll indicate when we are building.

I do not think there will be more work(Fixes) done on this branch,
The head started to deviate, retrofitting fixes are a burden.
Some important fixes and features did not make it, like disassembly
breakpoints etc ...

So to the PMC: 1.0.1 is good to go.

Still a long way from the stability/features of the JDT/SDK but moving along.

Back to the top