Re: [cdt-dev] Build Model Proposal Status

Alain: "If not, I can revive some code(based on an earlier build model
proposition in September), to serve as a template."

If that is the same draft proposal you sent out to the cdt-list back in
September, that might be a great starting point. If I recall correctly,
it had all the pre-requisites for a build model as discussed in the
conference call contained within it, so as an actual reference point or
as an actual proposal would fit imo.

Phil Muldoon
Red Hat, Inc.