[cdt-dev] Build Model Proposal Status

Title: Build Model Proposal Status

Hi,
Last month there was a lot of discussion about Sam Robb's build model proposal. I have not heard anything since and was wondering what the status of the proposal is at this time. My impression is that there is a general consensus around the key requirements and challenges, but there is still a lot that needs to be discussed and finalized. What I would like to do now is figure out what our next step should be so we can keep driving this work forward. Would it be helpful at this point to organize a conference call to discuss some of the big issues? Is there actually code that could be submitted and looked at? Are we all waiting for the other shoe to drop.... If so, please let me know and I will see what support Rational can offer to move this process along.

Sean Evoy
Senior Software Engineer
Rational Software

Back to the top