Re: [cdt-dev] make target question

> I don't see what you're seeing (using Eclipse 2.0.2 w/ a local CDT
> build from yesterday).  Does this mean the current CDT isn't doing
> what's intended for the "make targets" view?  Or, does it just mean
> that the generic builder isn't intended to do such things?  (most of
> your output looks specific to QNX's builder)

Yes, thomas's example is with the QNX default builder, but his point
is that "tomato", the make target, was pass to the default builder
and reuse.

The CDT default builder does not do much then spawn "make"
or "make -k" and parse the error output to put markers.  You can
pass arguments to make by using the C/C++ project view "add make targets"
followed by the context menu "Make" which will show any arguments
that you save on the resource persitency of the folder.
And in fact, you could change the default command "make" to something
else in the Properties of the project.