Re: [cdt-dev] How Do I....

Hi!

Thanks! I was being an idiot.

IResource object contributions worked fine in the navigator but were not working for CView. Of course that's because nothing in there derives from an IResource but rather from a different type structure. Mystery solved, thanks for the pointer.

Thanks!
-Chris

At 07:44 PM 12/17/2002 -0500, Alain Magloire wrote:

> Hi!
>
> What's the recommended way to add actions to the CView? It is subclass

A contribution, could be an objectContribution or a viewContribution.
Unfortunately, I do not have any example at hand, but there was
an excellent article on this way back.

> CView and override makeActions and updateActions?

The makeAction in the CView, was an error i.e. it should have been
a contribution by the builder .. but since we did not have
a complete builder ....  It will be corrected as we move along with the
build  model.