Re: [cdt-dev] How Do I....

> Hi!
>
> What's the recommended way to add actions to the CView? It is subclass

A contribution, could be an objectContribution or a viewContribution.
Unfortunately, I do not have any example at hand, but there was
an excellent article on this way back.

> CView and override makeActions and updateActions?

The makeAction in the CView, was an error i.e. it should have been
a contribution by the builder .. but since we did not have
a complete builder ....  It will be corrected as we move along with the
build  model.

Back to the top