Re: [cdt-dev] Build model proposal

> --=====================_524187390==_

> Hi,<br><br>
> I agree with the vision. Rather than talk in the general, I've attached

8-), agreed, see previous mail about putting the interfaces in.

> the interfaces that we are using for all this. It's actually pretty
> simple. Comment where you think something is not open enough. <br><br>

There is strong separation in the CDT and troughout Eclipse
between CORE and UI.  For example the core does not
depend on any UI plugins, the UI plugins are reponsible for the
presentation or any policies.
If IToolChain is in the core, it should not have a getTabs().
This will actually fail if the build or ToolChain is not run in
the UI thread.

Back to the top