Re: [cdt-dev] Re: New build paradigms

Hi!

Tensilica is doing what you want. We are planning to make it available, though I must confess not to understand the mechanics of distribution. Worst case it will show up on our FTP site shortly after the turn of the year.

Though what we make available will not be exactly what we ship, only the makefile generation will be different. Most of the work in is clever properties management rather than the makefile generator, which is easy at least for the single processing case.

Thanks!
-Chris