[cdt-dev] CDT call follow-up

Hi all,

first, I want to again extend my thanks to all of the individuals and
companies who participated in the call yesterday. I was very impressed
(and plesantly surprised) at the level of interest in the CDT!

In terms of follow-up, I'll be posting the meeting notes to the mailing
list in the next few days, as well as kicking off the teams to discuss
the "hot topics" such as the builder, parser/CDOM, target abstraction
and so on.

Finally, I'm trying to compile a list of names and email addresses of those
that attended, and am missing a few. Would it be possible for someone
from Timesys, Redhat, Tensilica and Montavista to email the names of the
folks who were on the call yesterday?

Thanks again,

Sebastien Marineau
QNX Software Systems