[cdt-dev] CDT - conference call scheduled

Hi all,

As mentionned yesterday, the preferred date ended up being on
Monday. I've set up a conference bridge for Monday 1:30-4PM (EST);
I'll be emailing out the phone-in number and access code Monday morning.

Also, a few of the folks will have slides to present -- we will
post these on the web site Monday morning as well (for everyone to
download). Please email those to myself or Judy.

Finally, we will firm up the agenda today based on people's feedback -
we will post the finalized agenda tomorrow.

Thanks,

Sebastien

Back to the top