Re: [cdt-dev] Tensilica

> > A conference call sounds like a good idea.=20
>
> I'll second that, Judy... we (TimeSys) are very interested
> in makefile management and related issues (build configs,
> build settings, etc.)  Eclipse + CDT has been very good
> for us so far, and we'd like to do what we can to help
> improve it.

I do have a makefile parser that parses the POSIX set rules.
But beyond parsing makefiles and its dialects(GNU makefile.
BSD makefile, nmake, etc ...)  There is also the UI presentation
and the general definition of the rules on how to build.

Builders are extension points that can be overloaded, so we
are never tied to a particular builder, but the default CDT
could provide a "simple" builder.

Back to the top