RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Should we (the CDT team) have more active parti cipation in Eclipse workshops etc.

Thanks for the very inviting invite Joern.
We would love to attend, but unfortunately cannot ... this year ;)

Please report back as to how the Eclipse Camp goes.
Perhaps we could add a news item, describing the goings on, to our CDT
homepage.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Judy