RE: [cdt-dev] Fix for editor problem PR# 24648 only good for Ecli pse version M1- 20 Sept or newer

Our developers are using various builds of Eclipse 2.0 ... 2.0.1. I have not
heard of any compatibility problems with Eclipse 2.0 other than the Editor
problem that prompted the earlier email.

> Will the final CDT release require Eclipse 2.0.1?

It looks like ... at this point ... release 1.0 of the CDT will be for
Eclipse 2.0.1 -- Aug 29, 2002

I caution you to be a little careful about determining which version of
Eclipse you are running. We have noticed that updates do not always
correctly update the build number that is reported in the Help -> about
page. It is more reliable to use the Window -> Open Perspective -> Install
Update to determine the build number (i.e. yyyyMMddHHmm) of the installed
plugins.

-Judy