[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-core-dev] CDT core plan

> Hi all,
>
> here's the draft plan for the CDT core and UI components.
> The plan is split into 3 major "releases", which align
> with the debugger/launcher plan. The first is in
> october, as the first, working prototype implementation, the
> second is targetted for march 2003, and the third for august 2003.
>
> ** October 2002 **
>
> The focus is on cleaning up the QNX CDT code and doing all
> of the 2.0 catchup items, as well as adding features to
> support the modularity and overridability of the CDT components.

+1 for the (cdt core) october detail plan below.
For the requirements, it is not on gdb(cdt-debug) but rather:

make (default builder)
  Assuming you have a compiler call cc, when generating makefiles.

ctags-5.3 and up (default indexer)

The binary Parser, only supported format ELF.
  binutils(addr2line, c++filt) are used but not required.

etc..