[cdt-dev] Re: Mac OS X support

I would really like to see support for Mac OS X/gdb added to the baseline, enough to volunteer to support it. I can't promise a lot of time, but the differences over Linux should be minor enough to keep up with (I hope). I have no experience working on the GNU tools, but l am an experienced software engineer.

One immediate concern I have is that MOSX currently ships with gdb 5.1 (GNU gdb 5.1-20020408 (Apple version gdb-228)). Would it be reasonable to go with this or would it be better to build or wait for 5.2?

Back to the top