[cdt-dev] Old CDT

    Hi, all!

  As I have seen on a July CDT developers meeting, "IBM source code available for integration in new CDT". So I took org.eclipse.cdt.old from CVS and tried to integrate it into  Eclipse 2.0. I missed because I collide with some problems. At first old CDT required org.eclipse.swt.motif library. Then there was many errors about org.eclipse.cdt.gdbPicl. They told me that *.gdbPicl missed com.ibm.debug.epdc package. And I can't get it anywhere because in CVS this package absent.

 So my small question is what shall I do to integrate old CDT in Eclipse 2.0

 Thanks,

  Garra

Back to the top