RE: [cdt-dev] Developing CDT

Judy Green writes:

> [...]

The instructions didn't work for me because the Eclipse plugins were
not included in the default classpath.

I had to click on the org.eclipse.cdt and then right-click:

  Project Properties >

  Import> External Packages and Fragments> Plug-in location> "your eclipse plugin dir" >

  Select All > Finish

After which all the Eclipse JARs were now in my project and the CDT
built cleanly and was able to find them at run time.

Andrew.

Back to the top