[cdt-dev] New Mailing List for Committing Patches "cdt-patch"

Hi all,

We decided to start with one list and if the traffic gets high we can split into sub-project specific patch mailing lists.

You can subscribe to the new list on the following page:

If you have a patch for any of the CDT projects (core, debug etc) please post a copy of the patched code and a brief description of were it should live and what it does.

The committers for the different components will determine if the patch is adopted.

It has been suggested that if you are a committer, your changes should also go through this list. This will provide a mechanism for disseminating the information about changes and soliciting feedback.

Thanks everyone ...

Let the Patching Commence!

-Judy

¨¨¨°ºo§oº°¨¨¨¨°ºo§oº°¨¨¨¨°ºo§oº°¨¨¨¨°ºo§oº°¨¨¨

Judy N. Green

(w) 613 591-0931 x 9709

Software Engineer

(c) 613 863-2791