From: garra [mailto:garra@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: July 29, 2002 7:54 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Developing CDT

   Hi!

 I wanna ask 2 questions about developing CDT. Maybe someone will help me.

 1.  When I develop CDT within Eclipse following instructions situated on
www.eclipse.org(Developing the CDT) I always see the diagnostic "Cannot
connect host". It happens when I expand the interactor for HEAD in the CVS
Repositories View called :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/tools. But
at the same time I can look trough all CDT source code using "CDT CVS
Repository" reference on the main CDT page.
 So I can't develop CDT within Eclipse

2. I can't find where default makepath(make) initializes in the CDT source
code. Maybe someone prompt to me. I want to change the default value on my
own in order to build all projects with my own compiler

Thanks to all!!!

 Garra.