[cdt-dev] Thanks for the answers!

 Great thanks for your long answers!

 About requirements: I think there are some common requirements that can simplify the work of developers of programming language. May be it's not true, but I try to enumerate some of it below

 1. It would be great if the developer can specify the name of his product in the caption workbench. For example: company AAAA develop C++ compiler, and the caption for their compiler looks like "AAAA C++ - Eclipse Platform"
 2. It would be great if in menu "File" appear submenu "Open", and when developer choose it he sees the list of existing projects
 3. It would be great if there will be some wizards which helps to set compile, builder, debug options(for example, language developer inputs compiler options and then user will see the dialog with checkboxes with those options)

 May be all of this developer can make by itself mannualy(so I try to do now), but I think this requirments is so common and necessary that it implementation in the platform will make it easy for developers of programming languages

Back to the top