RE: [cdt-dev] Copyright assignment?

Hi Sam,

you can refer to the following page on the Eclipse web site
(www.eclipse.org/eclipse/eclipse-charter.html) and scroll
to the bottom to see the licensing/assignement rules. Basically,
the rules are straightforward, with the author or contributor
retaining the copyright for contributions but the code
being under the CPL.

Sebastien