Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Nightly Builds

... and if you are wondering why we are content to confuse you by silently
doing nothing
when you expected action,  we aren't.   It is a temporary effect from the
shifting
Eclipse R2 debug world.

In R1 we pop up a message box telling you to select something.  That same
code in R2
doesn't work right but we aren't fixing it because it is going away.  When
the Eclipse R2
transition to Launch Configurations is complete we expect to again give
useful feedback.

Brian Thomson

Samantha writes:

Please make sure that you have selected the executable in your project
while trying
to start the debugger.  If the executable is not selected, nothing will
happen.

Samantha Chan

Back to the top