Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and Eclipse 2.0

Hmm..we haven't seen this problem before...Can you provide us with some
information:

1.  Can you post a copy of your .log file...It is found in the
workspace/.metadata directory which is created in the directory where you
started eclipse?
2.  What platform (Operating System + level) are you running?
3.  Can you post a directory listing of the cdt plugins.  It is possible
that not all of the cdt plugins got properly unzipped.
     From inside your eclipse/plugins directory run ->  ls -l
org.eclipse.cdt.*

Thanks...

Jeff Turnham

                    "Mark Phippard"
                    <MarkP@softland       To:     cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    ing.com>              cc:
                    Sent by:              Subject:     [cdt-dev] CDT and Eclipse 2.0
                    cdt-dev-admin@e
                    clipse.org

                    02/11/2002
                    01:37 PM
                    Please respond
                    to cdt-dev

I downloaded and installed CDT for Eclipse 2.0.  When I start Eclipse, it
appears that all of the plugins are not loading.  I can see that the 3
com.ibm.* plugins load, but only the first of the org.eclipse.cdt.* plugins
is loading.  Consequently, I do not have any of the CDT perspectives or
views.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mark