Re: [cdt-debug-dev] CDT6.0 Remote Debuggin Performance (Shared Libraries).

Don't know about Remote but in normal launch in Debugger tab there is Shared Libraries tab that has "Load shared library symbols automatically" option. If you uncheck it debugger would not load them automatically. You can do it manually from Modules view.

mweglicki8208 wrote:
Hello, I'm using newest(updated) Eclipse with CDT6.0.
I'm trying to debug remote Unix Application with CDT Remote Launch, but
after each step Eclipse(or gdbserver) is trying to find shared libraries
which are not mapped. What is the best solution? Because it last very long
(about 30 second at the beginning of each breakpoint). I've already moved
out "Automatically Launch Shared Libraries", I'm using gdb compiled on
CygWIN against specific Target.
BTW. what to do in case i would like to map just one library from 20 and
Debugger will try to load all of them? (I do not have to debug all libraries
in respect of better performance).
If i will map all these libraries Debugger will try to load these after
every breakpoint? Anyway does anyone knows good tutorial on how to map shared libraries?
Thanks!

Back to the top