Re: [cdt-debug-dev] eclipse debugginh

hello,

I created two dimensional array such as
double A[10][10]
and then I assigned it to a matrix like B(10,10) by a loop.

In the debugger, I can see the components of A but not B. I have many
matrices in the form of B(i,j), therefore I like to see the components of B
in the debugger but it does not allow me to do that. it gives this error:
"Cannot look up value of a typedef".

Do you have any idea why it happens?

Thanks