Re: [cdt-debug-dev] dispose() for ICDI target, thread and stack frame interfaces

+1

John Cortell wrote:
The CDI interfaces tied to the Debug View standard model hierarchy lack a dispose method:

    ICDITarget
    ICDIThread
    ICDIStackFrame

Their CDT counterparts (implementations) have a dispose method (e.g., CStackFrame.dispose) that could and should propagate the dispose to their associated CDI object. This is needed for deterministic cleanup.

I was thinking of coming up with an ICDIDisposable. CDT would instanceof for that interface and call it where available for implementations of the above three interfaces and possibly more in the future where we find a need. Any objections?

John