[cdt-debug-dev] Current working directory for GDB

I'd like to specify the current working directory for the GDB
process.

Some implementations of GDB have ... features.... that requires
the process to be started in the same working directory as the
the project to ease things along.  Adding a "--cd" option to
GDB isn't sufficient.

Basically I want to change the statement below in MIProcessAdapter
to use the .exec() version where I can specify the pwd.

	final Process pgdb = ProcessFactory.getFactory().exec(args);

My thinking was to add a CommandFactory to my plugin that
where I include a copy & modified version of MIProcessAdapter
that does what I need.

Would that work?

--
Øyvind Harboe