Re: [cdt-debug-dev] GDB launching source paths issue.

If you compile on the same machine you can avoid it.
In launch configuration go to Source tab and remove default mapping.
You need to replace it with Absolute File Path Mapping, it is available in
CDT 4.0.3
The hack version of it is to add dumb path mapping like /home -> /home.

Marcus Johansson wrote:

Hello!

I am debugging quite a large project using Eclipse 3.3 and CDT 4.0.1. The
code I'm developing runs on a Linux PC as well as on an ARM9 Linux target.
Starting up a debugging session with GDB takes minutes, due to CDT sending a

horrendeously long environment-directory mi command. All subdirectories in
all my projects are sent to GDB whether they are needed or not.
Specifically, all .svn subversion subdirectories are sent, which is
completely unnecessary. Is there any way this can be avoided?

Brgds,
Marcus