[cdt-debug-dev] Exception on GDB "-stack-list-frames"

> On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 06:20:07PM +0100, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> > Are these pointers any help?
> >
> > https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2007-December/000414.html
>
> I hope that you read my reply, in that your #1 is already done.  If
> you have an example to the contrary please report it.  To the GDB
> developers!

Super! I'll try CVS HEAD from GDB and take it for a spin when I get back
into the office.

Have you got a pointer to patch in a mailing list or something?

I recall pulling down the latest version of GDB to see if this was still a
problem ca. 1 month back... Looks like the GDB web site is closed for Xmas :-)
I'll have a look at the bug reporting procedures later on...

> I see a lot of posts on the CDT development lists about bugs in GDB
> that do not end up as GDB bug reports.  This is really aggravating.
> We can't fix what people don't tell us about.

Fear? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence... It's quite
a way from "I pushed this button in CDT and that happend" to putting
together an actionable report to GDB. In my case, I was out of time
when I kinda figured out what was happening...

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com - eCos ARM & FPGA  developer kit

Back to the top