[cdt-debug-dev] Exception on GDB "-stack-list-frames"

> Hi Daniel
>
> Thank you for your reply. Updating to GDB 6.7 is not a viable option for
> me at present. I must workaround the issue. Do you understand why these
> error messages arise and under what conditions an MI command might need
> to be repeated? My experimentation suggests that switching to a new
> thread using "-thread-select" and then switching back to the original
> thread is sufficient to trigger the error on a subsequent
> "-stack-list-frames" command.
>
> I could modify the appropriate method in the Threads class to retry
> "-stack-list-frames" in the same way that "-stack-info-depth" is
> retried, but there may be other commands that require a similar treatment...

Are these pointers any help?

https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2007-December/000414.html

I've modified my local CDT to have a minimum stack depth of 3, that helps...

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com - eCos ARM & FPGA  developer kit

Back to the top