Re: [cdt-debug-dev] Duplicated names of source files in different dir ectories

See bug report #108489

Martin Bektchiev wrote:
Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right mailing list to write to, but since I
found a thread with subject "No source file named x.cpp/no line xx in
filex.cpp" in it concerning my problem, I decided to try.

So here is what the problem is: When I debug a CDT project that has
different files with the same name, but in different directories, the
debugger gets confused and always displays only one of them. E.g. if I
put a breakpoint somewhere in the other file, when the breakpoint is hit
Eclipse will display the right line in the wrong file, and I cannot find
a way to make it use the correct one.

Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Martin