[cdt-debug-dev] No Console Output while debugging an MinGW Application

Hi, All,

My problem is that there is no console output while debugging below simple MinGW application,

int main() {

    cout << "Hello world!" << endl;

    return 0;

}

I can’t see any output in console, and it finishes debugging silently, but it is fine when I just running it from eclipse.

I use Eclipse3.2.1, cdt-3.1.2, mingw-5.1.3+gdb-6.3.2.

Can you tell me how to resolve it?

Best Regards!

Chen